HydraUSB3 V1 is an open source developer kit for the WCH CH569 MCU to experiment with streaming / high-speed protocols like HSPI and SerDes through USB3.
- 2x HydraUSB3 v1 (fully tested)
- Each Board is protected by an Antistatic bag
- Each board have 3 Jumpers populated on P4(SHUNT), PB22/ULED, PB23/UBTN
- Additional jumpers are also provided to be used for other mode like Flash Mode P3, ENABLE 3V3_EXT, PB24
- Note: For Flash Mode P3 you can also just short the 2 pins during boot/power ON to Enter WCH ISP Flash Bootloader
- 1x USB 3 Cable (USB3 Type A male to USB 3 Type A male cable)
- High Quality USB3 Cable deleyCON Model No: MK741 (0.5m blue/black)
- Boards and USB3 cable are packed in a cardboard box
- HydraUSB3 V1 has been designed, produced & validated to meet the best possible performances
- The design has been validated with impedance tests on SerDes (Zdiff 100 Ohms+/-10%), USB2 & USB3 signals (Zdiff 90 Ohms+/-10%), to ensure the best possible performances over USB2 High Speed, USB3 Super Speed (even with long 2m cables).
- Each board is fully tested (all IOs) including benchmark tests on USB2 High Speed & USB3 Super Speed.
- USB Type A female connector (with USB2 and USB3 SS signals) have ESD protections.
- USB VBUS (5V) contains also ESD protections with 1A resettable fuse.
- Each board use high quality Industrial Grade components
- Including +/-10ppm 30MHz Crystal (Operating Temperature -40℃~+85℃)
- The MCU WCH CH569W Operating Temperature is -20°C / + 85°C
- It is recommended to use high quality “Jumper Wire Female to Female standard-pitch 0.1″ (2.54mm)” for prototyping (or to connect SerDes between 2 boards…) like Premium Female/Female Jumper Wires – 20x 3″ (75mm) 28 AWG from Adafruit Industries Digi-Key Part Number LLC 1528-1962-ND
For more details see HydraUSB3 v1 specifications:
See also GitHub repositories: