HydraBus 1.0 Hardware details:
- Input: USB 5V (USB1 or USB2).
- Output: 5 VDC VUSB not protected and 3.3 VDC regulated/protected up to 500mA.
- Two MicroUSB ports (1 OTG and 1 Device/Host) with ESD protection.
- MicroSD slot with 4bit SD and SDIO mode support in hardware (up to 48MHz about 24MB/s).
- Reset & User Button with User Led (can be disabled to reuse I/O for other stuff).
- Breakout of all 44 I/O (some are used by MicroSD and USB1).
- Programming firmware through USB DFU (without any debugger) with USB1 FS.
- Debug/Programming through low cost SWD Debug connector
(can be programmed/debugged using a low cost ST NUCLEO board for less than 15US$ or
even using a 2nd HydraBus with Black Magic Debug firmware for HydraBus more to comes about that).
- HydraBus Shield Template is available on GitHub (CadSoft Eagle 6 files) fully open source (CC BY-SA 4.0) for Hardware maker to build your own extension using Eagle 6.x.
- HydraBus Board is available on GitHub (CadSoft Eagle 6 files)
- 1MB Flash memory, SRAM 192KB and SRAM Backup 4KB
- DMA for almost all peripherals
- High speed IO and peripherals:
- Fast I/O up to 84MHz
- USB OTG HS (with ULPI optional)
- USART up to 10.5Mbauds and LIN
- I²C up to 400KHz
- I²S audio 8 kHz to 192kHz
- SPI up to 42Mbits/s
- SD/SDIO 1bits, 4bits(SD spec v2.0) or MMC up to 8bits (MMC v4.2) and up to 48MHz
- ADC 12bits up to 7.2MSPS (0 to 3.3V Max)
- DAC 12bits up to 1MSPS (0 to 3.3V Max)
- Almost all I/O are 5V-tolerant (except PA4/PA5 for DAC_OUT & ADC functions which are 3V3 only).
- MCU ARM 32-bit Cortex M4+FPU up to 168MHz (with power consumption of less than 100mA/3.3V with all peripherals enabled).
- Special features embedded in hardware:
- True random number generator
- CRC calculation
- 96-bit unique ID
- RTC (requires optional XTAL 32768Hz)
For general details and links about HydraBus see http://hydrabus.com/hydrabus-1-0-specifications/
HydraBus/HydraNFC Firmware HydraFW Wiki:
HydraBus/HydraNFC Wiki Getting-Started-with-HydraBus: https://github.com/hydrabus/hydrafw/wiki/Getting-Started-with-HydraBus
HydraBus/HydraNFC Wiki Task List: https://github.com/hydrabus/hydrafw/wiki/Task-List
HydraBus/HydraNFC Wiki HydraFW-commands: https://github.com/hydrabus/hydrafw/wiki/HydraFW-commands
HydraBus GitHub Repository
HydraBus_1_0_Rev1_3: HydraBus Schematic and Board CadSoft Eagle 6.x (license CC BY-NC 4.0)
HydraBus_1_0_Shield_Template_Rev0: HydraBus 1_0 Shield Template CadSoft Eagle 6.x (license CC BY-SA 4.0)
HydraBus_1_0_PinAssignment.odg & HydraBus_1_0_pins.ods/.pdf
All those boards, documents and BOM are now available on github: